miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE PRESENT TENSE FOR THE VERB IN PARENTHESES

GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE PRESENT TENSE FOR THE VERB IN PARENTHESES.
1.- She read the news paper every day.
She reads the newspaper every day.

2.- We (come) to school by bus.
We come to school by bus.

3.- I always ( walk) to school.
I always walked to school.

4.- You and I (play) in the park every afternoon.
You and I played in the park every afternoon.

5.- I (eat) lunch in the caf.
I eat lunch in the sun.

6.- helen ( work) very hard.
Helen worked very hard.

7.- I (like) to sit in the sun.
I liked to sit in the sun.

8.- The dog ( chase) the cata ll around the house.
The dog chase the cata all around the house.

9.- Mr. Smith ( work ) for aestern airlines.
Mr. Smith worked for aestern airlines.

10.- Gene geneally ( sit) at this desk.
Gene geneally ( sit) at this desk.

11.- Wr always ( play) tennis on Saturdays.
Wr always played tennis on Saturdays.

12.- he always ( cook) dinner at home.
he always cooked dinner at home.

13.- They (eat) lunch together every day.
They eat lunch together every day.

14.- Some girls (ride) the bus to school.
Some girls rided the bus to school.

15.- They ( take) a lot of trpis together.
They taked a lot of trpis together.

16.- We always ( travel) by car.
We always traveled by car.

17.- You (attend) church avery Sunday.
You atended church avery Sunday.

18. He (speak) several foreign languages.
He speaked several foreign languages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario